Saturday 31 October 2009

Bewitching babies





Ok, I admit it, I'm a cruel mum - but I couldn't resist dressing E and A up in something spooky in honour of Halloween! We got some tops yesterday that I realised when we got home would be perfect for a mini-witch and mini-wizard look (though I suspect A won't thank for me the slightly girly starry design of his). Unfortunately E had a bottom accident before I could photograph her in her witch top, but it was white with orange stars!
A brought a tear to my eye this morning with his first proper smile. It's been a while coming - E beamed at us two weeks ago, but it was worth the wait and lit up A's normally rather pensive expression. I haven't managed to capture either of them smiling on camera yet, but I shall persevere and hopefully it won't be too long until I manage it! It's lovely getting the smiles, as it makes the endless hours of crying a little more bearable.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot, I love getting your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails