Sunday 13 December 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


We hosted a Christmas party today for our NCT friends. Although it meant quite a lot of cleaning and baking (we didn't do a lot of food, but I baked some brownies, gingerbread Christmas trees and melting moments and then we also had mince pies and mulled wine), it's been nice to get the house cleaned properly and fully decked out for the festive season. Once we'd got the Legends of Christmas album playing and my Jo Malone pine and eucalyptus candle burning, I was definitely feeling the Christmas spirit!

As a little extra, I bought some Mamas & Papas baby socks from Ebay to make a stocking for each of the babies. We filled it with a candy cane, chocolate and the other sock. The looked really cute hung under the mantelpiece and everyone loved them. We even managed to get a picture of all the babies together.

1 comment:

  1. I love the mini stockings...soo cute! Think I might nick that idea for our Christmas NCT gathering this year, even though the 'babies' are now over 2!
    (@sezi13)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot, I love getting your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails