Friday 6 November 2009

Going solo


Today was my first day looking after A and E on my own, as Young Daddy's extended paternity leave is over. I've been so lucky he could take so much time off (even if it does mean we are completely skint). It has not only been a huge help for me (I have the utmost respect for single parents of twins), but it has also given him an amazing opportunity to forge a really strong bond with his babies. I really don't know how I would have managed without him so A, E and I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Young Daddy and we miss you lots!




It was very daunting being left at 7.30am this morning with the whole day in front of me and two tiny babies to feed, change and entertain, especially after they had been so grumpy yesterday following their eight-week jabs. I'm meeting up with the NCT girls this afternoon, so I've got that to look forward to. And I'm going to plan lots of activities for next week to keep us occupied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot, I love getting your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails