Saturday 12 June 2010

The school of Cybermummy


It's like getting ready for the first day of school. I wish there was a bloggers uniform, because that would make things easier. Instead I'll be spending the next two weeks trying to decide what to wear.

I must make a note to book myself my back-to-school haircut, as my hair hasn't been anywhere near a hairdresser for nearly ten months - my last trim was the day before my c-section.

I'll definitely need a new notepad and pen, that goes without saying. Oh how I love stationery. A new handbag's probably out of the question but I'll admit it, I'm tempted. Getting a new school bag was always one of the best things about the new school year.

Will I make friends? Who'll sit next to me at lunch? Will I keep up in my lessons?

All these questions and more will be answered on the 3 July when I'll be attending Cybermummy, the UK's first parent blogging conference, to be held in London. A massive thanks again to Huggies for sponsoring me.


If you're going, here's a picture of me so if you see me there, please come and say hello. Hopefully you'll still be able to recognise me without two babies in my arms, because I'm afraid Miss E and Mr A will not be attending the conference, sorry.


And here's a quick bio, for Mummy's Shoes Cybermummy Meet and Greet..
Name: Heather
Blog: Young & Younger http://www.youngandyounger.net/
Started blogging: November 2009
Twitter ID: @YoungMummyUk
Height: 5'8
Hair: Long and brown with a wonky, self-cut fringe
Eyes: Hazel (may or may not be wearing glasses - TBC)
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails