Saturday 19 June 2010

Downtime


Time for a break. Time to log off for a little while. Hopefully just a couple of days but maybe for longer, we'll see. Real life is calling, or rather, hollering in my ear. The house is the most chaotic it's ever been, I've run out of food for the babies, the cats need fleaing and are running wild and this morning I have not a single clean item of clothing to wear thanks to prioritising everyone else's washing for the last week or so.

But all those things are just the tip of the iceberg. There are big things that have been ignored for too long and now need serious and urgent thought and attention. Big, important life-changing things that can't be put off any longer.

So I'm going to bid the blogosphere and Twitter goodbye for a bit so I can bring things back into focus.

Wish me luck. See you soon....
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails