Thursday 1 April 2010

I See, I Hear, I Feel Meme

I've been tagged over at the lovely Diary of a (not so) single mum in the 'I See, I Hear, I Feel Meme', originally created by Me plus 3 and Mr C!. This is a great meme as it's quick and simple to write, but gives you a great insight into one moment in time in the author's private world...

I see...
My filofax (dark red leather), open as I try to plan out the next few weeks. Two large crates of stuff I need to sell on ebay, to raise money for a ticket to Cybermummy (parent bloggers conference in July). An evergrowing list on the blackboard of foods the babies have tried, complete with little illustrations by me. Pages torn out from Grazia of goodies I'd love to buy, but never will. And a living room waiting to be tidied.

I hear...
Banging and crashing upstairs as my dad and Young Daddy get on with some well-overdue DIY jobs. The babies are having their lunchtime nap so I hope the noise doesn't wake them. My cat Lily pestering me for attention, as she always does the second the babies go to sleep. Me sniffing (got a lingering cold, should really find a tissue). Birds singing outside, reminding me it's Spring. Oh, and now a baby crying. Damn.

I feel...
Tired. The clocks went forward this morning and though it'll be lovely having lighter evenings, getting up this morning was tough. Guilty for blogging now when I should really be doing something useful like tidying up, or cleaning the kitchen. Headachey, I've got one I haven't been able to shift for the last five days and I'm getting fed up of it now. Tearful, because I stopped breastfeeding this week, and my body is awash with crazy hormones making me weep at the smallest thing.

Because I've got to dash off and see to a crying baby now I haven't got time to do the tags, so if this meme takes your fancy, please go ahead...
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails