Tuesday 13 April 2010

Just Vlog It... Bathtime

As reigning Just Vlog It champion (the monthly vlogging challenge brought to you by Karin at Cafe Bebe and Heather from Notes from Lapland), I could hardly fail to defend my hard-won title this month. But I've been suffering from Brain Drain this week, and thinking up what to do for April's theme, 'make us something' had me stumped. I'm pretty creative most of the time, but could I think of a decent idea? No. Until I remembered a recipe for some fab and easy-peasy bath fizzies in last year's Ideal Home's Complete Guide to Christmas.

 
So here, ladies and gentlemen, with less than two hours to go until Just Vlog It's midnight deadline, I hope to make you relax, after you've made these bath fizzies.

 


What you need:
  • 100g cornflour
  • 300g bicarbonate of soda
  • 200g citric acid (I get mine from Amazon)
  • Essential oil
  • Small spray bottle
  • Food colouring (optional)
  • Ice-cube tray 
This should make around 20-25 fizzies.
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails