Saturday 13 March 2010

It's not the winning, but winning is nice!


This morning came the rather exciting news from Cafe Bebe that we have won the first Just Vlog It challenge! One stylish *ahem* slanket is our trophy, so watch out for a vlog of me wearing it very soon (it'll be a 'blink and you'll miss it' vlog, as I'm not sure my slanket will be for public consumption).

I just wanted to say a big well done to Karin at Cafe Bebe, and Heather at Notes from Lapland for making the launch of Just Vlog It such a fantastic success. They started out with an aim to get five entries and ended up with 20, so they kind of blew their target out of the water really. You can check out all 20 entries at the Just Vlog It carnival at Notes from Lapland on Monday.

I would encourage everyone to have a go at a vlog. Our Just Vlog It entry (if you haven't already seen it you can view 'Young & Younger Does Big Brother' by clicking here) shows that if you're camera-shy, you don't have to appear in front of the camera. And it's a great way to get family and friends etc involved in your blog - Young Daddy and I had such fun doing ours together, which makes a nice change from me sat tapping away on the computer on my own. The next Just Vlog It challenge theme will be announced the first full week of April so watch out for it.

Thanks to all those that voted for us, we really are chuffed to bits!
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails