Thursday 25 March 2010

Sunshine-induced shopping

I've been trying not to get my hopes up, in case it all goes horribly wrong, but it does actually appear that Spring might be making an appearance this year after all. We had a lovely walk in the sunshine yesterday and I didn't even wear a coat. Imagine that! Yes, I know it's raining today, but I'm feeling positive weather vibes all the same.

The sunny weather has, however, made me look out at our garden, something I try not to do unless absolutely necessary. We moved into this house two and a half years ago, and to describe it as 'in need of work' doesn't really cover it. We've been renovating ever since we bought it, and just about got the place ready to receive babies, though there's still plenty to be done. The garden is one thing that has been sorely neglected. It's become a dumping ground for all sorts - I look out of the window now and I see array of stuff including an old toilet, an old, broken chair I bought from a junk shop and then realised was unmendable and the back of an old flat-pack wardrobe.

But still, I can't wait to spend time outside with the babies, and I think I've found the perfect accessories for our garden, once it's been tidied up a bit. Check out this gorgeous picnic blanket from Anorak - perfect for Miss E and Mr A to lounge about on. And I can get a matching Garden Kneeler and Garden Apron for myself while I'm at it. I love this Kissing Horses design, but there are some other great motifs to choose from such as Kissing Rabbits and Kissing Stags!

So let's hope for some dry weather this weekend....


This is not a sponosored post
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails