Monday 2 November 2009

A walk in the park








I think Autumn is my favourite season - especially beautifully sunny autumn days like today. Young Daddy spent the day building a shed in the front garden to store our pushchair (the drawback of our otherwise super pushchair is that it's too wide to fit through our front door). While he laboured, I had a chance to try going solo looking after the twins - something that I've been nervous about, but have to get used to as it's now only three days until Young Daddy goes back to work and I'm left to get on with it on my own.
A, E and I didn't do anything that exciting, but we did make the most of the sunshine this afternoon with a long walk. It's been so mild recently, it was a bit of shock to discover there was a distinct chill in the air, but Alfie and Esme were nice and cosy in their hats, snuggled under their blankets, and I gave my new parka its first outing. The autumn colours were fantastic - next time I must take my SLR camera out with me, but in the meantime here are a couple of shots snapped on my Blackberry.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot, I love getting your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails