Wednesday 11 November 2009

A pain in the neck

One of the results of Young Daddy not being around during the days anymore is that inevitably I'm spending a lot more time lifting and carrying the twins. What started as a stiff neck has rapidly spread into pain all over my back. Young Daddy treated me to a full body massage at our local beauty salon, and I'm going back this week for another massage. I'm also trying to fit in hot baths where possible (I'm heading up to have one now with my Grazia, and I've added the muscle pain relieving bath salts I was gullible enough to be persuaded to buy at the beauty salon), and sleeping with a hot water bottle at night. I have a really good position set up for breastfeeding, but I think my posture isn't great when I'm bottle feeding so I'll have to work on that.

We'll see how I get on, but I suspect a visit to a physio might be on the cards...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot, I love getting your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails