Monday 11 January 2010

Houdini in training


Mr A has all but outgrown his old swaddle blanket and now regularly gets his arms free in the night and wakes himself up. He woke up every two hours last night - partly I think due to teething pains, but I don't think getting himself unswaddled helps because he then can't settle himself back to sleep. I've ordered some new, larger swaddle blankets - Kiddopotomus Swaddle Me from Mothercare - and one of them arrived in the post today. We tried it out this evening, even though A is not quite big enough for it yet (weight from 6.4kg and A is 6.1kg). By 8pm he had managed to get his arms out three times (and woke up every time), so we have reverted to the old blanket for now. I think his new nickname is going to be Houdini!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot, I love getting your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails