Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snowed in


Snow has brought most of the country to a standstill, but we woke up to a pathetic 1cm of snow this morning! It was still pretty cold though, so I decided that I would decamp from the living room downstairs to my 'snug' upstairs to keep us all a bit cosier. It actually worked really well - the room is much smaller so was nice and warm, and I felt much closer to the babies so they were able to focus a lot more.

We had a great day up there, playing in the bouncy chairs and some mat time this afternoon so the snug is definitely our destination tomorrow as well, especially as this afternoon we had a lot more snow so I won't be venturing outside.

This evening we also decided to give the babies some naked playtime (the babies not us!!), as they love getting undressed and ready for their bath so we thought we'd capitalise on this! I laid out a towel on our double bed, laid the babies next to each other and they had a really fun time with lots of giggles. Another thing to repeat tomorrow I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot, I love getting your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails