Saturday 9 January 2010

Snowed in and stir crazy

I don't think the snow is much fun for new mums. I'm so glad it didn't come a few weeks ago when I was still having to pound the pavements every day to get the babies to sleep. But it's still depressing to be stuck in the house. I'm not a very confident driver on the best of days, and in the snow and ice I'm definitely not up for venturing out on the roads. My NCT friends all live a drive away so I'm a bit marooned at the moment.

Young Daddy and I went along to baby clinic on Thursday and I used the pushchair to hold me up on the ice, but that's the only time I've been out of the house since Tuesday! With the cold snap looking set to continue, I think I may have to get me and the babies bundled up in lots of layers and start going out for walks again. But I'll wait for our colds to get better first...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot, I love getting your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails